- what information we collect, how we collect it, and why
- how we use that information and with whom we share it
- how you can access, update and delete that information
- how we protect your information
Information we Collect
The “Information we Collect” includes the following:
- Information that you give us directly, including:
- Any information which you provide to us in correspondence. This includes, but is not limited to, any information you provide to us over email, phone, or other messaging services. This typically consists of any inquiries and/or complaints which you file with us.
- Information that is collected automatically, including:
- Analytics information from the applications. This includes usage statistics, IP addresses, language preferences, geographical location, device type and version, and crash reports.
- Information from other sources:
- Information we receive from third parties. This includes information from the third-party account which you use to sign in to our application, information on application analytics which Audyse receives from third parties, and any other information shared with Audyse via a third-party.
Use of the Information we Collect
Audyse uses the information we collect to:
- Provide our services to you
- Personalize your experience when using our applications
- Analyze application usage to improve the user experience
- Notify you about important updates to Audyse’s products
- Share with third parties for analytics and advertising purposes
- To notify you about promotional offers and events
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Audyse’s promotional campaigns
- Notify you of any security breach
- Comply with our legal obligations
Any use of your information which we collected that is used for purposes not outlined above will require your express consent.
Protection of Information we Collect
We are committed to protecting any of the information we collect, and we will implement technical and business security measures to protect it. However, in the event of a security breach which we are made aware of, we will notify you so that you can take the appropriate protective steps.
Business Transfers, Acquisitions, Mergers, and Related Activities
In the development of our business, we may sell, buy, restructure, or otherwise reorganize our business and assets. In the event of a sale, merger, restructuring, dissolution, reorganization, or any such similar event, the information that we have collected as outlined in this Policy may be included in the transferred assets.
If you have a privacy or data use concern which we have not satisfactorily addressed, please first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue. Should we not reach a satisfactory resolution, we will then provide you with a contact for our third-party dispute resolution provider.
Deletion of User Data
Should you wish to have your information deleted from our servers, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will have the data removed. The removal of this data may take up to 14 days.